Learn about our admin roles.
Worksphere helps you collect sensitive employee information, role-based administration allows you to provide the right Worksphere access to specified team members. You can create your desired team structure to provide access to both onsite and remote team members. This article outlines the details of each available role and its permissions. For directions on how to create or manage admins, please reference our article on Adding, Editing, and Deleting Admins.
Role-based administration allows you to provide the right Worksphere access to specified team members.
- Admins do not need to be employees loaded into Worksphere.
- Admins can have multiple roles.
Anyone with an employee record can access their personal dashboard. When they are assigned an admin role, they’ll still log in to the same dashboard, but they’ll have additional permissions depending on their assigned role.
Benefits of using admin roles
- Protect your data and settings by granting access to the right employees.
- Ensure workplace and facilities admins have the tools they need for their workflows, but not access to confidential HR information like vaccine records.
- Create a flexible team structure to meet your business needs.
Admin roles & permissions
Depending on the assigned role, admins can access different portions of the Worksphere dashboard. Please refer to the table below to see what each admin is able to access.