This article explains how to re-set your Worksphere password.
NOTE: If you used "Sign in with Google" or another SSO provider, like "Sign in with Microsoft" the first time you signed in, you will need to re-set the password on those accounts in order to sign in.
- From the log-in screen, click on the "Don't remember your password?" link.
- On the 'Reset your password' screen, enter the email address your Worksphere admin used to invite you to Worksphere (this should be your work email address). Click the "Send Email" button.
- Go to your email. There will be an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Reset your password". Click the 'Confirm' button in the email.
- Clicking the confirm button will bring you to a 'Change Password' screen. Enter a new password, and confirm that password by entering it again. Click Next.
- You will see a green check with the message 'Your password has been reset successfully',
- Return to the log in screen and use your new password to sign in.