This article explains how to reset your Worksphere password.
NOTE: If you used "Sign in with Google" or another SSO provider, like "Sign in with Microsoft" the first time you signed in, you will need to reset the password on those accounts in order to sign in.
- From the log-in screen, click on the "Don't remember your password?" link.
- On the 'Reset your password' screen, enter the email address your Worksphere admin used to invite you to Worksphere (this should be your work email address). Click the "Send Email" button.
- Go to your email. There will be an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Reset your password". Click the 'Confirm' button in the email.
- Clicking the confirm button will bring you to a 'Change Password' screen. Enter a new password, and confirm that password by entering it again. Click Next.
- You will see a green check with the message 'Your password has been reset successfully',
- Return to the log in screen and use your new password to sign in.