This article outlines the different parts of the visitor log and how to download the log data.
At a glance, you can easily access any necessary information about a visitor, including what time they visited, who they were visiting, and more. It can be easily searched or exported to provide backup in the case of an emergency or compliance audit. If you’re a Worksphere Global or Workplace admin, you can see all visitors.
Exploring the visitor log
See and sort your visitor data in real-time, including photos if enabled. You can find the following information in the columns:
- Visitor: Visitor name, visitor organization, email, phone number
- Host: Host name and email (from your employee directory)
- Date: Date, time, time zone, and visit duration
- Office: Office location
- Purpose: Even purpose (options are Delivery, Event, Interview, Meeting, Other)
- Duration: 15 minute increments for 0-1 hour, 30 minute increments for 1-4 hours, half day, full day
- Status: Invited, Checked in. If screening is enabled for your organization you may also see Screening Passed and Denied - Screening Fail
Click on the (...) to check in a visitor manually.
- Start and End Date: The start and end date for the visitor log will always default to today's date. To see previous or upcoming dates adjust the filters.
- Office: Filter for visitors at a single office location.
- Status: Filter by status ( Invited, Checked in. If screening is enabled for your organization you may also see Screening Passed and Denied - Screening Fail).
- Purpose: Filter by visit purpose (Delivery, Event, Interview, Meeting, Other).
Manually check-in a walk-in visitor or a visitor that has not received an invite using the '+Check-in now' button. If screening is enabled for your organization you will need to verbally screen the visitor. Visitors can check themselves in using the QR code.
Send a New Invite
Send a visitor an email invite using the '+New Invite' button at the top right. To learn more read this article on Sending and configuring visitor invites.
Export the Visitor Log
To download the Visitor Log click the 'Download CSV'. The file will automatically download. The information included will be based on your filters.